NOW HIRING CONCESSIONAIRES | Check Out Our Job Openings ››
When there is inclement weather in our region, the Carolina Theatre of Durham understands that weather or travel conditions can cause concern for guests. Most events will go on as planned. Our team will take the following steps to keep guests informed of updates and changes.
- If there is any significant change in a scheduled performance, we will email affected ticket holders.
- We will communicate the status of all events on our website. During inclement weather, our website is updated on a continual basis.
- We will answer inquiries as quickly as possible. Please note that the volume of inquiries during inclement weather can be high. Our normal Box Office hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm. You can contact the Box Office by phone at (919) 560-3030 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
The events we host control this decision and only cancel or postpone their shows in the following situations:
- Performers are unable to travel to Durham.
- Overriding action was taken by government authorities that includes the imposition of a defined curfew or an enforced travel ban in Durham, NC.
- Interruption of utility services to the building.
Virtually all the face value of each ticket goes to the artist, promoter, or rental client as part of their contracted fee. If the Carolina Theatre of Durham were to offer refunds or credits without the presenter’s approval, we would not be able to meet our financial obligations for the event. Before purchasing tickets for events at the Carolina Theatre of Durham, please know that all sales are final. Please see our terms and conditions for more details.
Yes, tickets can easily be transferred through your account. If you require assistance, please contact the Box Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (919) 560-3030.Our normal box office hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.
A State of Emergency, according to state law, can be declared during a variety of situations resulting from natural or man-made causes.
Under a State of Emergency:
- Schools, businesses, or government offices are not required to close.
- Driving is permitted unless specifically stated in the declaration.
The Carolina Theatre of Durham always urges ticket buyers to heed official government warnings for your specific area and to make travel decisions based on road conditions in your location and along the route. We have found North Carolina’s Travelers Information website branded as DriveNC to be very helpful to get the latest on road conditions.