Retro Film Series Jan-Jun 2023 NOW ON SALE!
Sofia Coppola’s ON THE ROCKS
A New York woman and her impulsive, larger-than-life father try to find out if her husband is having an affair.
Guests that enter the Carolina Theatre of Durham must adhere to the following standard CDC guidelines, NC Department of Health and Human Services and City of Durham regulations to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Do not enter the building if you are sick or have been sick within the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone who is sick. Symptoms include fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, body aches, new loss of taste or smell, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Refunds will be available for guests that have any of these symptoms, are or have been sick or been in contact with someone sick.
- Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose unless eating or drinking.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from other people.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
The Carolina Theatre reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest that is not following the above guidelines and regulations in accordance with the City of Durham, CDC and NC Department of Health and Human Services.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your time in the building. The Carolina Theatre is not responsible for any exposure that artists, guests, or staff have to COVID-19 while in the building.