Carolina Theatre of Durham, Inc
Join Our Team
The Carolina Theatre is always looking to expand its pool of well-qualified employees with experience in certain areas of operations related to live events and cinema.
If you have at least one year experience as a box office clerk, house manager, concessions clerk, or projectionist, and you want to work in an environment where customer service excellence is expected, we’d like to hear from you.
The Board of Trustees of Carolina Theatre of Durham, Inc. is accepting applications for the next President & CEO of the organization.
- The President & CEO will bring visionary leadership to the nonprofit organization with the ability to shape the future direction and create an inspirational culture for the staff and Board.
- Primary responsibilities of executive leadership and strategic oversight include visioning, strategic planning, Board governance, financial stability, community engagement, programming and staff management.
- The Board of Trustees of Carolina Theatre of Durham, Inc. seeks an executive leader who will embrace the values of the organization – serving the entire community and stewardship of the building – while working collectively to set a future vision for Carolina Theatre of Durham, Inc. that will inspire and guide the Board and staff.
- The President & CEO reports directly to the Board of Trustees through the Chair.
The Carolina Theatre is seeking enthusiastic individuals for customer service positions in Concessions and Box Office departments.
- Ideal candidates will have at least some experience serving customers and handling money in a fast-paced food service or entertainment type environment.
- We require everyone to be courteous, prompt and reliable and must be available to work a flexible schedule consisting mostly of nights and weekends.
- Candidates for Box Office be comfortable working with computers and box office or ticketing experience preferred, but not necessary.
To apply, submit an application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that the availability of positions varies throughout the year, so you may not hear from us immediately. No phone calls or walk-ins please.